- Lisa Bauer was fired for terminating YTB
- Lisa Bauer is now in charge of housekeeping at a hotel in Miami because she terminated YTB
- Royal Caribbean lost money because they terminated YTB
- YTB will not take back suppliers that terminated them unless there is a full and public apology in the national press
- Kevin Sheehan, CEO of NCL was to be fired over the decision to terminate YTB
Well, back in January, NCL, did terminate YTB and throw them to the curb as did Royal Caribbean, Azamara, Celebrity, Perrillo, Qantas, and others.
So, using YTB's logic, how is it possible that NCL could show a profit after tossing YTB overboard? Perhaps the impact of YTB on any of the major vendors is really insignificant in the larger picture!