This is one of the shortest pages on the site (if not the shortest) and there is probably a reason for this. YTB seems to be a bit short on values themselves.
Coach is pictured with his saying, “If it ain’t true, don’t say it and if it ain’t right, don’t do it.” It is a nice PR piece, but I would like to present the following:
- Funneling millions to Beryl Martin(a company that is owned by the Founders) for all marketing materials and convention props aka. statue of liberty is right in Tomer's eyes.
- Convincing people to buy a website to sell travel which can be obtained for free from Travelocity is right in Tomer's eyes.
- Purchasing a plane and millions of dollars in property at above market prices from Board members and then selling it at a loss a year later is right in Tomer's eyes.
- Creating a comp plan where 80% of the RTA's make $0 and less than one half of one percent are making a livable wage is right in Tomer's eyes.
- Even though less that one half of one percent(163 out of 300000+) makes any money, marketing the "opportunity" as a way to make millions is right in Tomer's eyes.
- Making questionable loans to Directors and then having to write them off at the expense of shareholders is right in Tomer's eyes.
- Meridian Bank loan deals that contributed to the Bank being taken over by the State and Feds is right in Tomer's eyes.