- On September 6th, I learned that YTB was on target to do $1B in sales
- On September 27th, I learned that Donald Trump endorses network marketing
- On October 6th, I learned that famous athletes, business owners, and celebrities are joining YTB because of their health insurance plan
- On October 8th, I learned that YTB is one of the best ways to retire from a job because you can start a full fledged legitimate business with your own travel web site
- Also on October 8th, I learned it is usually cheaper to book all your travel together on one website
- On October 14th, I learned that for the third year in a row, YTB received the prestigious Carnival Cruiseline Pinnacle Award
- On October 16th, I learned that our company is sound and we are a great company
- Again on October 16th, I learned people that have home based business can get at least $4000 back in taxes. There is only a few months left in this year hurry and start your business today!
- On October 17th, I learned the average Power Team leader in YTB earns $1325 a month! Also the average Coaches Corner member earns $5465 per month, and the average YTB Director earns $29,187 per month!
- On October 19th, I learned the economy does not matter people are still going on vacation and want to spend money on toys. Ladies you know what I mean.
- On October 21st, I learned that I have autism. Def def definitely awesome. Five minutes to Judge Wapner. *
And something I learned last week--most of these links likely will be gone by the time you read this!
*Thanks for the heads up Ainsworth. She's complaining she cannot find me now and the other day she had the FBI, her husband the cop and the cyber police all on the trail. Honestly, I am not that hard to find. But for the Village Idiot....